The Waist Training Beginners Guide
You might have heard about waist trainers on TV or seen the Kardashians gushing about how they owe their curves to their shapewear, but have never been exactly sure what it is. If you’re completely new to waist training, let’s rewind to the very beginning and explain the basics.
What Is Waist Training?
A waist trainer is a type of high compression garment which is worn around the midsection. It’s designed to shape your body and the results can be instantaneous, giving you a sculpted look in a matter of minutes.
Is Waist Training Right For Me?
If you’ve always been envious of Kim K’s curves, this is your chance to get a shapely new body. Wearing a waist trainer can help you stay focused on eating healthily and it’s an easy approach that anyone could follow.
If you’re still not sure whether waist trainers really work, just take a look at some of the reviews sent in by some of our customers. Waist training really does work!
Trying On Your Waist Trainer
Starting at the bottom of your waist and moving upwards is often the easiest way as it gradually pulls you in, bit by bit. When it’s completely done up, the waist trainer should fit over your midsection very snugly without feeling painful. If you’re new to the world of waist trainers, here’s what you can expect:
▪ It’s really difficult the first time! But fear not, as it does get easier
▪ You’ll only be able to wear your waist trainer for short periods at first
▪ You won’t be inclined to overeat
▪ You’ll find it hard to remember what life was like before you wore one!
Using Your Waist Trainer
- If you’re wondering where to start, the easiest way to fasten it up is by doing up the bottom hook and then working your way up.
- Once it’s done up and in position, you may feel rather stiff; this is correct as this is how it keeps your midsection in position and your back straight.
- This is also why after approximately an hour it can start to feel uncomfortable. You’ll need to build up your strength to be able to wear your waist trainer for longer.